Centriworks provides comprehensive software solutions to help businesses increase productivity and save costs through better document and digital information management. Our products and services can improve your organization’s workflow with advanced hardware and software solutions for data and document scanning, archiving, retrieval, capture, conversion, and accountability systems.
Centriworks is a Thermocopy company. As part of East Tennessee’s largest and most experienced business technology provider—Centriworks continues a five-decade tradition and philosophy of placing great emphasis on strong customer relationships. Maintaining high customer satisfaction and providing technologically advanced solutions are of the utmost importance to us. Our team of certified professionals dedicate themselves to performing accurate needs analyses to recommend the best solutions for your organization.
Companywide, our various departments have more professional certifications than any of our competitors in East Tennessee. These are our current certifications (to date):
(1) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
(2) Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
(2) Microsoft Certified IT Professional
(1) GIAC Securities Essentials Certification
(6) Microsoft Certified Professional
(6) Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
(3) CompTIA Security+
(3) CompTIA Green IT
(1) Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
(1) CompTIA Printing and Document Imaging (PDI+)
(1) Apple Certified System Administrator
(14) Net+ Network Certification
(17) A+ Computer Support Professional Certification
(8) CDIA+ Certification
(1) Certified Public Accountant
(1) Certified Management Accountant
What this means for our clients is they are partnering with a company that realizes the importance of forward thinking education for their employees and the resulting benefits of faster fix times and more diverse/creative solutions for their clients.
Centriworks partners with the top industry vendors, so our clients benefit from the most innovative solutions and up-to-date training.