IT Consulting in Knoxville and Tri-Cities
Get the most from your technology budget. Our industry-certified IT consulting professionals combine knowledge with real-world experience to develop working innovative solutions for your business.
IT Consulting with Printworks+
Our Knoxville and Tri-Cities Printworks+ consultants specialize in taking an educated and informed approach to IT Consulting. By focusing on you and your business, we create an individually tailored Print Management Solution which incorporates today’s cutting edge technology with the core values, strategies and aspirations of your company and staff.
Let our staff build a new technology strategy for your company and industry. Centriworks has an unparalleled track record in developing successful methods of building technology priorities for corporate offices. You know your industry and market, but you are unsure of new and upcoming technologies and IT services that can further streamline your business. This is where our consultants come in and assist in keeping your office at the forefront of technological advancements.
Companywide, our various departments have more professional certifications than any of our competitors in Knoxville, Tri-Cities, or any other region of East Tennessee. These are our current certifications (to date):
(1) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
(2) Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
(2) Microsoft Certified IT Professional
(1) GIAC Securities Essentials Certification
(7) Microsoft Certified Professional
(7) Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
(3) CompTIA Security+
(3) CompTIA Green IT
(1) Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
(1) CompTIA Printing and Document Imaging (PDI+)
(14) Net+ Network Certification
(19) A+ Computer Support Professional Certification
(7) CDIA+ Certification
(1) Certified Public Accountant
(1) Certified Management Accountant
(1) Chartered Global Accountant
(11) HIPAA for Business Associates
(20) HIPAA for HCIRs (Health Care Industry Representative)
(32) HIPAA for Medical Office Staff
What this means for our clients is they are partnering with an IT consulting company that realizes the importance of forward thinking education for their employees and the resulting benefits of faster fix times and more diverse/creative solutions for their clients.